Saturday, 22 December 2012

An A-Z Of Beverages

Hey, OK. Well, stealing an idea from Emily I thought I'd ask for help with this; I wrote this a couple of years ago with help from a couple of friends (and the Crouts). This is an alphabet of drinks; it's not complete and I need help finishing it. But darling, it's fabulous!


A is for Alcohol
B is for Beverage, Booze, Baccardi, Beer, Bloody Mary, Bitter
C is for Champagne, CaraƧao, Cocktail, Crystal Meths, Cider
D is for Drinkies
E is for Eggnog
F is for Fruit Juice
G is for Gin and Tonic, Ginger Beer
H is for Harvey Wallbanger
I is for Ice Cream Sundae, (Smirnoff) Ice
J is for Joooouice
K is for Koala?
L is for Lemon, Lime, Lager
M is for Martini, Malibu, Meths, Mulled Wine,
N is for 
O is for Orange Juice
P is for Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Pint, Punch, Perry
Q is for Quocodile?
R is for Red Wine
S is for Sambuca, Sex on the Beach, Sunrise, Slice of Lemon
T is for Tequila
U is for Umbrella (in the top of the drinkie)
V is for Vodka
W is for WKD, Wine, White Wine Spritzer, Whiskey
X is for
Y is for
Z is for

No comments:

Post a Comment