Sunday 22 September 2013

I've Heard Of Looking On The Bright Side, But...

... This is quite ridiculous!

Hello internet folks and welcome to another thrilling instalment of my fantastic blog (which I just realised is basically a fanfiction of my life, but more true)!!! As many of you know, I have moved into Halls of Residence at my chosen university, Nottingham, today. Therefore, it will come as no surprise that I am currently pondering this.

My bedroom is orange. Very orange. Special orange. It's so orange that it's like living inside an orange. Or Ginger Chris, one of the two. I have therefore been unsuccessful with my colour choice for everything else, as my bedding is red and green tartan (with teddy bears) and my towels are coral, although I don't think I'll ever understand why that is the case.

Apart from that I have met some lovely new people, most of whom live in my building and none of whom I can remember the names of. Oh well, I will remember eventually. I have spent most of my time unpacking or at meetings, which seem to be the two most important things to be happening today.

So, to be honest, there's nothing to report as such, but I realised that I hadn't written anything for a while and should probably give you a metaphorical pulse, just so you know I'm still up and about. So, I think I'll call it a night now, goodnight internetty people!

P.S. For those of you who are interested,  Emmatt is still going strong despite the newly enforced Geographical schism. Whilst I have tried to dissuade Matt from wasting too much time and money coming to visit me, it would be nice to see him before December. However, that could mean me going to visit him when I am down seeing the family, rather than him spending all his life money coming to Nottingham by some awful bus/coach/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment