Monday 5 May 2014

So, Books And That...

Well, I know it's been a while, but... Alright, alright calm down. I know it's been a long time. Just, just leave it OK?

ANYWAY... I don't really have a lot to say about anything today. I'm back at Phatpocket for a few weeks over Easter (hence the title). Man, I thought I liked books. After today I never want to see another book again, especially it it says "All England Law Report" on the spine. Or anywhere else for that matter.
But I have realised that I definitely want several plastic cratey-pallatey-things, NOT full of books, to use as various shelters and hidey holes and maybe a treehouse.

I'd love to have a treehouse.

So, whilst the rest of the world has been busy revising. I've been lifting and carrying books to and fro. Hardly educational or what-have-you, but certainly entertaining at times; and it;'s earning me some money, so I can't complain too much!

And the company isn't too bad; it's mostly the same people that were here last time, except Ollie - he's new. And Paul - he joined when I was there; he's basically been hired to do the job that Scott should do, but passes onto Chloe and Anya.

SO yeah, work is the same as ever; just with fustier books. But at least I'm blog writing again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment