Friday 7 February 2014

CONGRATULATIONS II !!!!!!!!


So, I'm back with the rest of that list, starting with 2013 and bringing us up to date :)
Here we go:

  • The entire of this - 3rd January 2013
  • I'd like to apologise for the accidental pun on the title of my previous blog post. It was not meant to be in any way funny and (to be honest) it isn't. - 7th February 2013
  • when the revolution finally comes, I'll be close behind Miss MacNeill in the line for the Tory Fox Hunt. - 17th April 2013
  •  it means that we should've all been relearning what we've already learnt before we've even learnt it since about February, because otherwise WE WILL ALL FAIL AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE US EVER AGAIN!!!!! - 2nd May 2013
  • Or maybe none of this is really a possibility and I'm just panicking because at my school we're all expected to be able to recite Pi to several thousand digits by the end of year seven. - 2nd May 2013
  • "Jumbo Jumble" sounds like a kids' game, in which you have to untangle elephants - 4th May 2013
  • Maybe that's why I like Radio 4 all of a sudden... - 17th June 2013
  • *The Pink Hair Brigade is in no way affiliated with or similar to the Tolmers Pink Triangle, or any other Pink Triangle for that matter. - 17th June 2013
  • Any other band that I'm ever in, no matter how mind-numbingly boring and tedious, will never quite be as fun without being fun, if you know what I mean. Which you probably don't. - 10th July 2013
  • Hello, today I have been painting a shed - 14th July 2013
  •  I stumbled across half a documentary (well, a documentary which was halfway through when I found it) about Meat Loaf. The singer, not the food - how sad do you think I am? - 11th August 2013
  • Frogs apart, Margaret is the funniest thing to have happened in my time working at PhatPocket. - 29th August 2013
  • the other benefits of this new job are excellent, but more about them another time... ;) - 29th August 2013
  • There's Graham, who works for "the agency" (dun dun duuuun) - 9th September 2013
  • My bedroom is orange. Very orange. Special orange. It's so orange that it's like living inside an orange. Or Ginger Chris, one of the two. - 22nd September 2013
  • my towels are coral, although I don't think I'll ever understand why that is the case. - 22nd September 2013
  • it's by a group of girls called Law Revue, who appear to be highly feminist to the extreme. And American. But that is irrelevant. - 30th September 2013
  • So I have come up with a solution. Many of you will think it childish, but to you I say "Ner ner ner ner ner!!!" - 3rd October 2013
  • I am still waiting for him to realise just quite how crazy I am, but (mercifully) that time has not yet come. - 14th November 2013
  • like a parent who has missed their child's school play, I am now going to ravish you with extra attention and new and more interesting posts to make up for it - 24th January 2014
  • Please ignore these people. They're just actors posing as my friends. - 24th January 2014
  • I have a lot of friends who bat for the Owen's team, who like to exfoliate and whose favourite film is Moulin Rouge. Is this getting the point across at all? Basically, I've been nicknamed the Fairy Gaymother - 1st February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment