Wednesday 5 February 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!!




Hello team and may I say Well Done! This is the 100th post in this fabulous blog called "Stuff I Ponder". I feel very proud to have made it to this point, especially considering that I've done so in less than two years which means that, on average, I have somehow posted more than twice every week.

Given the enormous gaps I've had between some of these posts, I think that's pretty impressive. Plus, it means I must have an awful lot to say for myself :S

So, there's not really a lot I have to say on this post, I'm not pondering anything in particular, certainly. I guess it was just Happy Birthday. Maybe I'll put up some random quotes from the best of "Stuff". Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. So here we go. I'll put 2012 on this post and 213 and 2014 on the next post (post no. 101):


  • you can just erect (laugh if you must) a "bitchin' yurt" - 1st April 2012
  •  "Excuse me sir! In the Onesie! You look Excellent!" and my friend Adele yelling "Like a sexy baby grow!!" - 18th April 2012
  • I have discovered the Tabernacle. It is like the mother of all tents; bigger than a yurt and without the yaks. - 18th April 2012
  • (especially when I shouted "You sir, you look like a man who likes a cuddle!" at an Emo) - 18th April 2012
  • Shove a Crout inside him (confusingly) (Emily) - 30th April 2012
  • Hollow him out and use him as a canoe (Liz) - 30th April 2012
  • My ponderances since I last write have been minimal, although my working-ness has been much - 17th June 2012
  • I really am very, very sad. I thought to myself, as I cleaned my saxophone, wearing a shirt with a colourful message about Jesus after finishing playing music nobody had listened to and thinking about Scouts. Yes, I am about six walking stereotypes. - 17th June 2012
  •  So basically, I have decided that I really don't want to be a Cub Leader! - 27th June 2012
  • Team Saxophone, for those of you who don't know, is a group of seven "epic" people, who all play the saxophone in Concert Band (probably as a punishment for something bad they did in a former life...) - 17th July 2012
  • Peter Hurrell should not, NOT be allowed to wear a mankini. Ever. - 27th July 2012
  • Eventually, somewhere in the midst of the eighties, Jeff Lynne got bored and left, after writing a song about it (as you do). - 2nd August 2012
  • Gabi and Markus, our German friends (from Germany, because they're just totally awesome like that) - 19th September 2012
  • The only reason we should care if Kate gets pregnant is if the baby ends up ginger. And they should totally call it Emma if it's a girl. Just saying. - 21st September 2012
  •  Like every other musical activity I do, this is the highlight of my week. - 6th November 2012
  • Welcome back, Internet Dwellers, to my cave of mystery. My name is Plato (not really) and I have many wonderful things to discuss with you. Or not. At all. - 11th November 2012
  • If you do it wrong, you die. Then you're dead. Forever. - 11th November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment