Monday 1 July 2013

All That Free Time I Have

So, many a thing has happened in the last few days. Here is a brief round up:

Monday:

  • Concert Band
Tuesday:
  • Gardening at the church (saw George)
  • Went shopping
  • Choir rehearsal#1
  • Choir rehearsal#2
  • Job interview
  • Wide Game (wore trousers on my head - why not?)
Wednesday:
  • Painted Scout Hut (Annexe, indoors)
  • Didn't find the dead badger, left it for Becky and Jess
  • Got ready for the ball
  • Went to the ball
  • Calmed down Jacqueline and Beccy
Thursday:
  • Explained to Jacqueline and Beccy what happened Wednesday night
  • Choir rehearsal#3
  • Hung out with Martha
  • Choir concert
  • Sung for Wernykins
Friday:
  • Went shopping
  • Booked Doctor's appointment
  • Photos with Becky (around Cuffley)
  • Saw "ABBA" - they weren't fantastic, to be honest
Saturday:
  • Bike
  • Bought some medicine for my eye
  • Saxophone
  • Went to Charlotte's party
Sunday:
  • Went to church
  • Wandered around the school fete with my "peeps"
  • Got sunburn (yes, I'm so white I burn that easily)
  • Went to Leo's concert, which was fabulous by the way (saw Ben, Ashley and George - I think they may be following me)
  • Laughed at Ben, Ashley and George's "dancing"
Monday:
  • Sorted out things sold on eBay
  • Became involved in multiple Scout crises
  • Went to the Doctors, nothing is wrong
  • Went to Concert Band
  • Drinkies with Bernard and the gang 
So, as you see, my enormous amount of free time has been somewhat eaten up; maybe next week will be slightly less manic?

No comments:

Post a Comment