Thursday 17 May 2012

Splorers: My Real Homies (Or Something)

'Allo Darleeengs. Today I am pondering the Splorers, who are perhaps my homies, besties, and the coolest people I know who I don't share the Common Room, or the lounge room at Church, with (Sorry guys, I have to put in that disclaimer).

Currently, our Explorer Scout Unit consists of:
  • Andrew Wilhem Nigel Marshall
  • Elizabeth Gillaaay Concertina Sartori
  • Emily Rupertia Alfonz Young
  • Me
  • Jacktopher Arnold Maria Coleman
  • Jessiqua Juan Wendy Kraushaar
  • Joshua Irene Callum Roper
  • MatThew Icecreamcone Raccoon Weller
  • Oliver Nancy Margaret Brossi
  • Philip Pippin Gorgeous Collis
  • Phoebekins Noel Philanthropist Neal
  • Rebecca Jayne (BJ) Tyrannosaurus (BT) Harvey
  • Rossington Goatbreaker Toasteroven Staunton III
  • Samantha Post Office Theodora Watts

And the Leaders consist of:
  • Beardy McBeardson Bedwell
  • Special Steve Bicyclist Motorcop Rowsell
  • Pete von Petey Pete Pete Slugdance Cracknell
  • Lovely Likeable Leedley Leeeeeee 
  • Diane and Pam, The Logical errr, Man(?)
They are beautiful, and I very love them much. They should all be awarded with awards and shiz for recognition. And we recently got a reverse TARDIS. It says "Blue Box" on it and it's bigger on the outside. We're gonna put mirrors on the ceiling for Becky and Ross...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks...
    And why do I have 'Toasteroven' and '3' in my name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Just letting you know what you're in for...
      Why not? Why haven't you questioned anyone else's silly name? According to this, Phoebe's middle name is Noel. But oh no! Rossington only cares about his name...

      Delete