Thursday 21 June 2012

Alice

Today for no apparent reason, apart from the fact she told me to, I am pondering Alice. She's really cool. She has, err, hair and a face. You know, a face. It's that lumpy thing that sits on the front of your head, next to the hairy bit....
Anyway, Alice.

She has quite a nice face, like a sort of white Cleopatra, but not as manipulative or evil, or with a really big nose. And she's got a really nice smile :-) And, errrr... It was fun to have her at the Bond Night last year, when she didn't get thrown in a paddling pool by a huge ginger. Unlike some people *ahem* Emily...

Martha thinks that Alice is "fantastical and incredibly clever and it's not fair"
Eduin thinks that Alice is "imaginative, cheery... Jonny Depp!!?!?!!?"
Leila thinks that Alice is "hot, good at English"
Alice thinks that Alice is "the pengalengalengalengalengiest". Ed disagrees...


Wer've just spent the last ten-twenty minutes, at Alice's request, trying to work out who we wanted to play us in the movie of our life. The list is as follows:

  • Ed: Matt Damon, as he looks like him (and he's the pengalengalengalengalengiest)
  • Eduin: Alan Rickman, or Hugh Laurie when Alice said he couldn't be Alan Rickman (as he was mean in "Love Actually"). I think Alan Rickman would be a wonderful Eduin. Hehehe, Eduin.
    • Martha doesn't think Alan Rickman is vegan. If we are going by this criteria, we will be here forever trying to find someone who is an actor, and vegan, and awesome/hot enough to play Eduin.
    • Martha suggests Paul McCartney.
    • He is not an actor.
    • Or hot enough to play Eduin.
  • Alice: Probably Emma Stone, I don't know why.
  • Martha: Kiera Knightley, as she has been told she looks like her. I think perhaps Jim Parsons, or even Morgan Freeman, would be a better choice.
    • Martha suggests Miss Piggy.
  • Leila: Jonny Depp, no questions asked :)
  • Sophia: Probably... Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood, for those who [like me] weren't sure of the actor's name)
  • As for me, we are torn between Whoopi Goldberg and Lisa Kudrow. Obviously neither of them look like me, but that is perhaps for the better.
    • At a later date I have returned to this and I now suggest Neil Patrick Harris, as we have so much in common...
N.B. I think Liz should be played by Helena Bonham Carter in the movie of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment